Noisedirect is the UK’s only independent, impartial, National Noise Advice Line for noise related issues offering low cost, fixed fee telephone advice from qualified Environmental Health Practitioners.
At Noisedirect our experienced Environmental Health Practitioners listen carefully to your noise problem and provide confidential, practical advice on issues that can give rise to ASB, noise nuisance or impact on public health. Whether you need advice on protecting your home or workplace, preventing noise problems from occurring or are the recipient of complaints of unreasonable noise, our unbiased advisers all members of the CIEH can help. Noisedirect is the one stop shop for all noise issues.
Our services include:
• Expert witness service; legal cases and planning inquiries
• Home buyers and sellers noise reports
• Section 82 Advice Pack for taking legal action to stop noise
• Advice on wood and laminate flooring problems/breach of lease
• Amenity impact and noise breakout assessments; planning and licensing
• Advice on sound insulation problems; HHSRS psychological hazards from noise
Our clients include Businesses, Landlords, Agents, Tenants, Corporate Landlords, Public Sector Housing Providers, Councils, private individuals, Solicitors and Barristers. Follow us on Twitter @Noisedirect