please wait . . .
Search - enter your keywords and click the search button
You are here Home › News ›
Friday 20th January 2017
Katie Coyne11/01/2017 - 16:26
men who were arrested after the death of a 15-year-old girl who suffered a
severe allergic reaction after eating a takeaway curry, have been bailed.
Katie Coye11/01/2017 - 16:14
are ongoing into eight confirmed food poisoning cases and 57 probables in South
Lakeland, Cumbria, linked to raw milk.
For more see archive
Health and Safety
General Environmental Health
Consultancies / Contract Work
Training and Education
Senior / Principal
Technical / Scientific
© Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
Enter your Chartered Institute of Environmental Health username and password.
Forgotten your password?
EHN is available to all members of The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
Become a CIEH Member
Sign up for EHN Extra – Our free email news bulletin